We are looking for candidates for the vacant position of Development Planning Engineer within Operations Directorate/Project Pre-Feasibility Department
- The candidate for Development Planning Engineer higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience as per speciality
- Conduct, in compliance with KPO strategies, the improvement of policies and best practices to identify and select development opportunities and to assess project initiations
- Manage the necessary links with the relevant departments and the multidisciplinary teams to propose and screen opportunities and to define and study interventions and project to be initiated
- Ensure, within his competence, consolidation of medium and long term targets and production forecast through the optimization of the Field Development Plan (FDP) in line with KPO targets
- Work schedule- 5/2
- Type of contract-permanent
- Location-Aksai offices
- Annual gross salary based on 12 payments (KZT)- Negotiable
- English Knowledge is mandatory (Upper- Intermediate Level).
- Good grasp of the technical aspects of all the projects that are being developed as well as a good understanding of the way in which the existing facilities function.
- Good understanding of the basic reservoir engineering concepts and the commercial framework under which Karachaganak operates is also required.
- Able to apply appropriate standards in own area and has awareness of functional assurance processes.
- Able to apply HSE principles within technical area.
- Demonstrates customer focus and is aware of the business impact of their decisions.
- Good understanding of the commercial aspects of the business, and is able to make a contribution to commercial negotiations
- Work skills in Planning of onshore projects
- Work skills in project development and execution from the assessment of the initial idea through concept selection, project definition (FEED), detailed design, construction, start-up and handover to operations
- Team player and passes on competencies gained in the team. Work skills in multi-cultural teams
- Полная занятость, полный день
Полная занятость, полный день