We are searching for the candidates for Contract and Procurement Section Head position within Contracts and Procurement Department.
The candidate for Contract and Procurement Section Head should have higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 6 years of work experience in the specialist positions as per speciality.
Knowledge of English (Advanced).
- Work schedule-28/28
- Location-Aksai office
- Annual gross salary based on 12 payments (KZT)-Negotiable
- Temporary contract
The main job functions are:
- Efficient and qualified management of the Section’s activity and its staff in accordance with the instructions received from Contracts and Procurement Manager and basic provisions stipulated by Company procedures and RoK Law;
- Prompt and fair distribution of Purchase Requisitions received from User Departments among the C&P Specialists with due consideration of each individual’s qualification and current workload as well as Coordinating commercial and financial evaluations performed by C&P specialists and further concurrence of these evaluations with Contracts and Procurement Manager, Monitoring and management of tenders conducted by Company within the framework of his/her competence and authority and ensuring full compliance of these tenders with JOC Tender Procedures;
- Control and ensuring full compliance of Contract Award Recommendations with all existing regulatory and procedural norms of the Department; Conducting negotiations with contractors at post-award stage and with tenderers at pre-award stage.
Necessary knowledge of:
- Legal and regulative acts of ROK and international documents in contracts & procurement;
- Market methods of operations;
- Development prospects of the company;
- Methods and procedure of perspective and day-to-day planning of contracts & procurement activity;
- Basics on labour law of ROK
Please note that experience in oil and gas area is mandatory.