Maintain Communications throughout Weatherford for HSE
2. Provide interface with clients as/when necessary
3. Keep up to date with legislation changes and share knowledge.
4. Assist in industry focus groups.
5. Develop good lines of communication and working relationships with the product line personnel
6. Review external industry alerts and information and share knowledge.
7. Liaise with RoK inspectors & other government bodies as & when required
8. Deputize for other team members within the HSE team as/when necessary
9. Demonstrate a high personal commitment to Health, Safety, Security and Environment standards
10. Apply Weatherford OEP Policy & company IMS and where appropriate client companys’, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Management Systems
11. Management of HSSE KZ Sharepoint site to improve management of & access to HSE related information
12. Advise on all aspects of Risk Management within onshore & offshore operations
Temprorary Position for covering employee during maternity leave