Higher education (corporate security or law enforcement background) in the relevant speciality and not less than 5 years of work experience in managerial positions.
- RoK legislative and other statutory acts regulating commercial and financial activity of the companies
- methodical and other documents on legal activity
- civil, labour, financial, administrative and criminal law
- RoK tax legislation
- the procedure of preparing and registration of legal documentation using up-to-date information technologies
- computer and telecom equipment
- labour regulations
- scope of company's business and type of its economic activity
- types of equipment and techniques used, organisation of work (service), procurement, transport and communication.
- High caliber security professional with extensive security experience at a senior level.
- Robust understanding of, and solid experience with, physical security principles and their impact on the mitigation of threats against people, assets and information.
- An understanding of Information Security threats and how they can be countered.
- Strong understanding of the range of security threats KPO would face across the region.
- Fluency in Russian and English is required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in complex and challenging professional environments.
- Must have strong communication skills – both written and verbal – to build credibility with senior stakeholders and develop the existing security network.
- Proven track record of implementing and managing security initiatives in a multi-national environment and across business groups.
- A pre-existing network of relevant external stakeholders (law enforcement agencies etc.) is desirable;
- Skills of communication with senior manager on security issues; ability to interface with PaCos (Parent Companies).
WKO, Aksai (Office), 5/2