The ideal candidate to the position of HR & administration assistant is smart and passionate with a strong can-do attitude, proven communication skills and proactive approach.
Organizational skills are also required. He/she is requested to be FLUENT in English (it's a MUST, only resumes in English will be evaluated), with a bachelor degree preferrable in law or economics.
2 years of prevoius experience in HR department same or equivalent position. IT literacy is also required.
The HR & Administration Specialist reports to the General Director. Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Scout the labour market to gather information about average salaries, availability of personnel, hiring tools and channels, etc.
- Collect, screen and store CVs of potential employees.
- Support the General Director and / or Operations Manager and /or Board of Directors during the recruitment process (CV screening, assessment and interview scheduling, communication to candidates, etc.).
- Is the interface between the Partnership and external HR consultant for hiring purposes (collection of personal data, preparation of labour contract, preparation of job description, etc.).
- Is the interface between the Partnership and the employees (issues, communication, etc.).
- Double check the monthly attendances approved by the direct manager and send them to the consultant for calculating the payslips, or prepare the calculation of monthly salaries and allowances, payslips, etc.
- Send monthly payslips to the General Director and Operations Manager for approval in accordance with the organization chart responsibilities.
- Deliver the approved payslips together with the supporting documents to the employees.
- Keep records of overtime hours, accrued holidays, days off, free paid time and deliver drafts of holiday plan to managers.
- Manage the holiday request process in accordance with General Director and Operations Manager guidelines.
- Support the General Director and Operations Manager to draft letters and communication, minutes of the meeting, related to Human Resources topics.
- Deliver official communication to the employees.
- Support both General Director and Operations Manager on implementing the training plans in accordance with the given general guidelines.
- Accomplish any other activity connected with Human Resources, in accordance with General Director and Operations Manager guidelines.
- Is the administrative interface between the Branch and the JV by using phone, fax and e-mail.
- Give support to all the accomplishments needed to obtain business visa, work permits, residence permits, etc.
- Collect and deliver documents from and to Mother Company, Branch, local authorities, local stakeholders including but not limited to banks, consultants, and customers.
- Support the General Director to arrange meetings, provide translation, draft agenda and minute of the meeting.
- Support the General Director on administrative and marketing activities.Is the office focal point related to administrative issues including but not limited to IT, utilities, leasing, etc.
- Upper intermediate level of English and IT literacy are a MUST.
- Russian and Kazakh languages.
- Legal background (minimum bachelor degree in law) - documentation requested
- Min. 2-3 years of previous experience in a HR department of an international (preferrable) company.
- Reference letters requested.
Place of work: